Thursday, May 27, 2010

The photograph I wish I'd taken

Early Beatles. Photographer UnknownYes, I wish I had taken this photograph. I was about 18 miles away at the time, I expect I was watching Elsie Tanner in black and white, eating cheap sweets, drinking sweet tea. I used to make the journey and cross the Mersey on a regular basis, I cycled once and crossed on the ferry but I had no inkling that these lads were doing anything interesting.

The man with the glass of milk stout, where is he now? And who took this mystery photo?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I still haven't exhaled. Love the Beatles so much I could eat 'em with a spoon. Extraordinary photo. Such an early one, in color no less. I feel like someone opened up their family album. Very exciting for an old fan like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool. They are such babies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Plusone