Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Town Show

Dashboard. Photograph by Tim IrvingDashboard

Today was the official "Town Show". It must be my age but I found it quite fun. It's been a lovely day, sunny with a light breeze. Plenty of vintage cars to photograph plus a couple who loved snakes enough to carry them around. I bought a de-luxe game of Scrabble (All monies go to a good cause).

Snake. Photograph by Tim IrvingI also met a potential, great model. Someone with a wonderful face wearing outrageous clothes. My model was very happy to pose (they always are), and I took 3 frames. I could have used my digital camera but I couldn't, it has to be film for serious work. Now we'll all have to wait until I get the film developed, but I have high hopes.

1 comment:

  1. . . . with bated breath.

    What's a Town Show???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Plusone