Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring is here and the new lens is at work

French Wicker Trout Creel - Photograph by Tim Irving
French Trout Creel, taken with new lens - Tim Irving
Two days of sunshine and everyone has a smile on their face, including me. Everything in the garden looks wonderful, including the dead flowers. I'm getting into the swing of using my new lens, the one that I complained was too sharp. I've persevered. It's been a rough ride, I've experienced anger, frustration and mild depression, but I now think I've got the better of the little bugger. I can control all its little idiosyncrasies and use them to my advantage.

4 comments:

  1. I seriously love your blog.

    What lens is this and on what cam? What film?
    Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo. Love the softness of it.

    I know that 'sunshine smile', though it's elusive here right now. We're in the midst of a typical Oregon spring - cloudy, rainy, cool. On those rare occasions when the sun does peek out from behind the clouds, that smile escapes quite a few lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ... no doubt you've gained control!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idiosyncrasies are putty in your hands. It was just a matter of time before you worked your magic with the new lens and gave us a beauty like this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Plusone