Saturday, September 3, 2011

A busy week


portrait of Tommy. Photograph by Tim Irving
Tommy - by Tim Irving

I've had a such a busy week, it's been a blur. I had a couple of trips into London, I tested a few cameras, plus some vintage film which I'll report on when it comes back from the lab. But the highlight must be a brief photo shoot on location. The subject was Tommy, above, and we managed to get a few extraordinary images in just over two hours. An excellent session, well done Tommy!






1 comment:

  1. I can't resist stating the obvious: you made the very most of those eyes! I like the pose, the expression. He looks as if he's been deep in thought, and then you caught him as he looked up, but before he could switch gears to respond and interact. Like it's all him, no public face. I'm also enjoying the green surround, cool and focused in front, acid and dappled behind.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Plusone